101Blockchain Content Contributor’s Community Guidelines
- Anyone can join the 101 Blockchains community and contribute content and guest post.
- 101Blockchains does not promote or endorse any non-partner materials, content or graphics (change). For promotions or partnerships, please contact us directly.
- If you’d like to send an abstract rather than a full guest post draft, please send a 3-4 paragraph summary of the key points the article would cover. Please, no pitches, press releases, or interview offers.101 Blockchains prefers submissions from contributors who are doers and knowledgeable about blockchain technology.
- If you would like to submit material to be created into a graphic or added to an article on 101Blockains submit your content here.
- By submitting content and/or articles you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Creators Credit – for any content submitted to 101Blockchain, the creator of such content may be noted on any graphics, materials, articles solely by using the creator’s real name and/or personal/artistic social media handle. For example: Created by Samson Williams or Created by @HustleFundBaby.
Under no circumstances shall content submitted under a business name be accepted. In the event that business content is submitted, any such submissions shall not be identified by their business name. Rather by the name of the real person who submitted the content. If no human’s name is available, 101Blockchains reserves the right to not publish or create a graphic/article of such content or publish that content with no name/author’s credit.
You may include a brief author bio (2-3 sentences only), which must not include sales language of any kind and will appear at the end of your post. (no links)
By submitting your content, you are acknowledging that you agree to all of 101Blockchains or its assigns Terms and Conditions.
- 101Blockchains does not pay for content submitted
- 101Blockchains reserves the right to reject any content submitted, without providing a reason for rejection
- Submission of content does not guarantee or imply that content will be used by 101Blockchains
- All submissions of content is voluntary
- Submissions may be rejected by 101Blockchains for any of the following reasons but are not limited to those listed below.
- Content comes across as spam/advertorial (marketing pitches, articles with lots of links, or advertisements).
- Subject matter or format is not relevant, or inappropriate
- Content is a repeat of a content we’ve previously published, is riddled with spelling/grammatical mistakes,
- Content is too short, articles should be at least 2000 words long.
- Content is not within our specific topic ranges
- Any other reason not mentioned above
By submitting your content you agree:
- You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the submitted content and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to the content or have permission from the owner or author to submit the content to 101Blockchains or its assigns.
- You retain all rights and copyrights to your content.
- You may not submit content that has been published elsewhere.
- You agree that 101Blockchains or its assigns are not liable for any potential lawsuit that could arise from the content submitted and hold 101Blockchains or its assigns harmless for any situation that may arise.
- You agree that all content submitted are submitted without any financial consideration now or in the future.
- You are giving permission to 101Blockchains or its assigns to edit, alter, modify and publish, distribute or use in any way we deem appropriate. Including but not limited to: on any of our websites /print publications E-mail newsletters etc.
- You are giving permission for 101Blockchains or its assigns to include your articles in our RSS Feeds or any other service provided by 101Blockchains.
- These permissions are provided to 101Blockchains or its assigns or to any successor or future owner of its assets.
- No other use is implied or granted.
Terms and conditions may change without any prior notice.