Last Revised: May 27, 2018
101 Blockchains and its affiliates (“Company” or “we”) welcome you (“User” or “you”) to our proprietary online platform featuring various tools and information related to the blockchain ecosystem, from beginners to experts. (the “Service”) available at the Internet address [https://101blockchains.com] (the “Site”). Each User is invited to enjoy the Site and the Service in accordance with the terms and conditions hereunder.
- Acceptance of the Terms
The Terms may be revised and updated from time to time, with or without any notice. The Company shall make reasonable efforts to post a prominent notice in case the Terms shall change substantially. The Company urges you to check the Last Revised date which appears at the top of the Terms. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time at: [https://101blockchains.com/terms-of-use].
By connecting to, accessing or using the Site or the Service, you acknowledge that the Terms constitute a binding and enforceable legal contract between the Company and any personconnecting to, accessing or using the Site or the Service .
- What is 101 Blockchains?
The Site is provides useful information about blockchain ecosystem, from beginners to experts. Our goal is to help you easily understand the Blockchain ecosystem and the business behind this new economy and make cryptocurrency easy and accessible for everyone.
- Use Restrictions
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited on the Site and the Service. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Your failure to comply with any of the provisions set forth herein may result in the termination of your access to the Site or the Service and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not, whether by yourself or anyone on your behalf:
- Use the Site and the Service for any illegal, unlawful or unauthorized purposes;
- Use the Site and the Service in any form of spam, unsolicited mail or a similar conduct.
- Interfere with or violate Users’ rights to privacy and other rights, or harvest or collect data and information about Users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or use other automatic device, process or method to access the Site or the Service and retrieve, index and/or data-mine information;
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site, the Service or the servers or networks that host the Site and the Service, or disobey any laws or regulations or requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such servers or networks;
- Impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Site or through the Service, whether directly or indirectly;
- Falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that the Company or any third party endorses you, your website, your business or any statement you make, or present false or inaccurate information about the Site or the Service;
- Transmit, distribute, display or otherwise make available through or in connection with the Site or the Service any content, including User Generated Content, which may infringe third party rights, including Intellectual Property rights and privacy rights, or which may contain any unlawful content;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform infrastructure or that may otherwise adversely affect the User’s experience in connection with the Site or the Service;
- Bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or the Service;
- Copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or the Service in any way;
- Create a browser, frame, border environment or GUI around The Site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, the Service and the Intellectual Property rights pertaining thereto (other than User Generated Content), including, but not limited to, inventions, patents and patent applications, trademarks, trade names, copyrightable materials, graphics, text, designs (including the “look and feel” of the Site), specifications, methods, procedures, algorithms, data, technical data, interactive features, source and object code, files, interface, GUI and trade secrets, whether or not registered (collectively, “Intellectual Property“), are owned and/or licensed to the Company and subject to copyright and other applicable intellectual property rights under Israeli laws, foreign laws and international conventions.
- User Generated Content
- The Service allows you to upload, post, publish and make available through it, your own copyrightable materials such as articles, opinions, reviews, recommendations, comments, photos and other proprietary materials, including without limitation links to copyrightable materials (the “User Generated Content”).
- As long as your User Generated Content is subject to the applicable copyright law, such User Generated Content shall remain at all times, and to the extent permitted by law, your sole and exclusive property.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your User Generated Content and the consequences of posting or publishing such material in any way.
- You agree that you will not post or upload any User Generated Content containing content which is unlawful for you to possess, post or upload in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for the Company to use or possess in connection with the Site or the Service. Company explicitly reserves the right to remove the User Generated Content without a prior notice, at its sole discretion.
- When you upload, post, publish or make available User Generated Content on the Site or through the Service, you grant to the Company an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable and worldwide license, to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, prepare derivative works of, display, make available to the public and perform that User Generated Content in connection with the Site or the Service, whether through the Internet, any mobile device or otherwise, in any media formats and through any media channels known today and developed in the future.
- USER REPRESENTATIONS AND UNDERTAKINGS
7.1 As a condition for your use of the Site, you hereby represent and warrant that:
- You possess the legal authority to enter into these Terms and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the Site in accordance with these Terms, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder;
- The execution of the Terms does not and will not violate any other agreement to which you are bound or any law, rule, regulation, order or judgment to which you are subject; and
- You will not infringe or violate any of the Terms.
7.2 You acknowledge and agree that:
- Company may remove any User Generated Content and/or discontinue your use of the Site or the Service in its sole discretion with or without any reason;
- The Company may integrate commercials and advertisements, whether within or beside the Site or the Service. All the information contained in such commercials and advertisements belongs solely to the advertisers and the Company makes no warranties or representations as to such advertisements, whether or not the Company has control over such advertisements. The Company, advertisers and/or third-parties related thereto may be entitled to certain shares of the earnings for such commercials. You agree, acknowledge and consent that you will not be entitled to any compensation of any kind whatsoever with respect to such monetary amounts.
- Trademarks and Trade names
101 Blockchains Company’s logo and all other proprietary identifiers used by the Company in connection with the Site and the Service (“Company Trademarks”) are all trademarks and/or trade names of the Company, whether or not registered. All other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos which may appear on the Site belong to their respective owners (“Third Party Marks”). No right, license, or interest to the Company Trademarks and the Third Party Marks is granted hereunder, and you agree that no such right, license, or interest shall be asserted by you with respect to the Company Trademarks or the Third Party Marks.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Disclaimer and Warranties
THE SITE AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT, DATA AND INFORMATION RELATED THERETO, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF USE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY MAY CORRECT, MODIFY, AMEND, ENHANCE, IMPROVE AND MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE SITE AND/OR THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME OR TO DISCONTINUE DISPLAYING OR PROVIDING ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR FEATURES WITHOUT A NOTICE TO YOU.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY, RELIABILITY, OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, AND IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERROR, FAULT OR MISTAKE RELATED TO ANY CONTENT AND INFORMATION RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY ENTITY, PRODUCT OR SERVICE MENTIONED IN ANY USER GENERATED CONTENT.
- Limitation of Liability
THE USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTIONS RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR HE SERVICE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE COMPANY OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EXCEPT WHERE LIABILITY IS MANDATORY, IN WHICH EVENT LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE US DOLLARS ($1).
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debts, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Site or the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or privacy right of such third party; and (iv) any damage of any sort, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, you may cause to any third party with relation to the Site or the Service. It is hereby clarified that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
- Copyright Agent
The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied or otherwise used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to the Company’s Copyright Agent: (i) the contact details of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material; (iv) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (v) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed. The Company’s Copyright Agent can be reached through the following address: [email protected]
1. These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship between the parties hereto.
2. Any claim relating to the Site, the Service or the use thereof will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel without reference to its conflict-of-laws principles.
3. Any dispute arising out of or related to the Site or the Service will be brought in, and you hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in, the competent courts of the Tel-Aviv-Jaffa District, Israel. You agree to waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non-convenience and agree that process may be served in a manner authorized by applicable law or court rule.
4. If any provision of this Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
5. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
6. These Terms constitutes the entire terms and conditions between you and the Company relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and the Company.
- For information or questions please contact: [email protected]