Negotiable instruments such as bills of exchange and promissory notes are critical to global trade. However, as documents of title, ownership and transfer of possession is based on paper which hampers digitisation. However, use of hybrid blockchain as well as regulatory progress are now making it possible to digitise those instruments across their full lifecycle. The speaker from Enigio, a solution provider, will present practical ways to make this happen.
101 Blockchains hosts this webinar on “How to bring hybrid blockchain to bills of exchange and promissory notes” presented by:
- Gunnar Collin, Head of Sales and Marketing, Enigio
- André Casterman, Founder & Managing Director, Casterman Advisory
Webinar Discussion Topics:
- Learn how DLT is best used as digital notary.
- Understand why there is no need to move business data on the DLT.
- Get updates on how regulators are starting to integrate DLT into law.