About a century before Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, there was Johann Silvio Gesell, an amateur German economist, who believed communities could grow faster with money that would boost local activity. As result of Gesell’s community currency system local infrastructure investment financed the creation of jobs and boosted economic activity without stoking inflation.
Both Keynes and Fisher praised Gesell’s community currency system and prescribed the mechanism as economic stimulus during the Great Depression. Today, digital twin versions of Gesell’s community economy engineering are expanding once again as Digital Supply Chain Ecosystems, harnessing the technologies of today, to create new socio-economic and sustainable development tools for tomorrow.
This is the essence of Velocity Forward Finance & Trade: a new mechanism for the decentralized financing (DeFi) and trading of renewable energy assets, combining asset-based financing and supply chain financing within a synergistic cooperative tokenized economy, deployed on DASL, as a mechanism to deliver socio-economic and environmental good.
101 Blockchains hosts this webinar on “Digital Supply Chain Ecosystems and the Embedded Future of Finance & Trade” presented by:
- David Tiessen, VP Business Development at Arterran Renewables & Velocity ForwardFi
- Richard Crook, Director, LAB577 & Founder at DASL – Powering the Future of Financial Services.
- Bob Gravestijn, Business Developer, Trade and Supply Chain Finance.
Webinar Discussion Topics include:
- Enterprise tokens: new digital finance and trade assets – unleashing a new breed of financial innovation, services, liquidity, and efficiency.
- DeFi Building Blocks: real world applications of DeFi present the ability to automate and scale global socio-economic and environmental solutions.
- New mechanisms for the decentralized financing (DeFi) and trading of renewable energy assets: combining asset-based financing and supply chain financing within a synergistic and cooperative tokenized economy.
- Renewable energy finance and trade platforms: networking a consortium of users and producers of energy with liquidity provisioning applications to channel impact capital towards a pipeline of renewable energy projects.