It is a fact that the expected disruptive impact that blockchain has on enterprise business processes is a matter that is getting on the agendas of C-level corporate executives.
Private sector companies are using the technology to remove frictions from international trade, with a particular focus on trade finance and transportation and logistics.
This webinar will present a real life example of how a global enterprise is looking at blockchain as a powerful technology that can simplify, modernize and harmonize its supply chain processes. This effort is not done in a vacuum chamber but in the real world, hence a collaborative approach is the bridge that closes inevitable gaps between trading partners.
This Webinar on Blockchain Standards is hosted by 101 Blockchains:
- Dale Chrystie, Business Fellow & Blockchain Strategist at FedEx
- Enrico Camerinelli, VP Research at 101 Blockchains
Webinar Discussion Topics:
- How does a major global enterprise operate at the edge of technology?
- How important is it to play in an interoperable and collaborative world?
- How must C-level executives approach blockchain?