Input Output HK is looking for a UI/UX Designer that will help us improve our software in order to make it more approachable and easier to use. You will work and collaborate with clients, present drafts of your ideas and designs and build navigation elements. You need to be able to use different design software and wireframe tools. Your job will also include organization and design of useful and engaging features that correspond with a company's needs. We need someone who can easily adapt in a working environment and solve problems if needed.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Estimate and learn the needs of users and work together with your colleagues in order to create the best product and meet those needs.
- You will design your ideas, create prototypes and illustrations.
- You need to be creative, organized and responsible.
- Doing research and analysis in order to meet user requirements.
- Design user interface elements, wireframes and determine brand colors.
- Communicate with the client and use his thoughts as an inspiration to create graphic designs.
- Create original images, graphics, and tables.
- You will need to design rough drafts to present to your team and important stakeholders.
- You need to be able to adapt and solve problems.
- Adjust your colors, patterns, fonts and style standards, according to feedback given by the user.
- Create Sitemaps, navigation and search buttons.
Requirements and skills
- You will have to have a portfolio of your designed projects.
- Work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- BA degree in design, BSc degree or related field.
- Experience and familiarity with wireframe tools such as zeplin.
- Familiarity with programs that are usually used such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- You will have to know how to communicate and cooperate with stakeholders and users in order to create the desired product.
- Good managing and organizing skills.
- Passionate about digital media.