Input Output HK or simply IOHK is founded by Jeremy Wood along with Charles Hoskinson. Even from the beginning, the two founders started using the peer-to-peer innovation so that they can provide services when it comes to financial matters to everyone who needs it.
At Input Output HK, every role is important to our company and us. That said, all future employees must be willing to possess powerful analytical skills and able to solve any problems by all means. Here at Input Output HK, we are using different online communication such as GitHub, Trello, Hangouts, and Slack. As IOHK continuous to grow, we are now looking for release manager who can be willing to be responsible for everything that is related and has something to do with coordinating in the release. Additionally, future release manager must plan & coordinate every release from different departments such as support, engineering, and operations so that everything will be coordinated, followed, and organized.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Must come up to comprehensive plans to be able to integrate and track multiple inputs.
- Must solve logistical issues as well as the technical ones if issues occur.
- Must be willing to work and communicate with DevOps, Product, QA, and Development for organized release schedules.
- Must suggest opinions, suggestions, and changes in order to satisfy the business’ needs.
- Must comply with the weekly reports of releases.
- Must have a voice and stand in release meetings.
- Must need to possess a good team up with different departments.
- Coordinate with the following: QA Manager, Product Manager, stakeholders, and test & quality.
Skills & Requirements
- Achieved a Bachelor’s degree in any related field of Computer Science.
- You should have a one to three years of experiences on release management.
- Clearly, understand everything about the principles of project management.
- You will have three to five years of experiences on information system environment in development or systems analysis.
- Have a formal and proper training when it comes to project management.
- experience about Tissues, Pivotal, JIRA or anything related to it.
- Have experience with techniques of code branching.
- You have managed software in the past. experience with software managing is a plus.