Blockchain Expo Global 2020 will take place in Olympia, London. It is going to take place from 17th to 18th March 2020.
Blockchain Expo Global
The global expo series is going to take place in Olympia, London. It is the fifth annual global event. The conference will bring the key industries together, covering topics including IoT, Cyber Security & Cloud, Blockchain, Big data, and AI. It will take place at five co-located events. There will be more than 10,000+ attendees. This will include IT directors, startups, developers, automotive, operators, investors, and others.
Blockchain Expo London Agenda
The agenda of the blockchain expo global is to share keynotes. They will also discuss solution-based case studies and interactive panel discussions. The industries that they will be covering, including healthcare, retail, legal sectors, government, real estate, music, and others. In simple words, the industries that are most impacted by blockchain.
Some of the prominent speakers for the Blockchain Expo Global 2020 include the following:
- William Lovell, Bank of England, Head of Future Technologies
- Ioana Surpateanu, Citi, Co-Head of European Government Affairs
- Leanne Kemp, Everledger, CEO and Founder
- Mariana Gomez de La Villa - ING, Program Directory
- Harry Behrens, Daimler Financial Services, Head of the Blockchain Factory
- Aanchal Anand, The World Bank, Land Specialist
- Arwen Smit, MOBI, EMEA Lead
- Dr. Naseem Navi, The British Blockchain Association, President and Principal Fellow
And many more!
Below are the topics that will be covered
- Security tokens
The expo will be free for everyone. That is, you are free to enter the conference. But, there will be a cost for other types of passes where you get access to different sections of the conference. The pricing starts from £199 for conference materials.
- 12000 attendees
- 4 co-located events
- 20 conference tracks
- 500+ speakers
- 350+ exhibitors
- 56% directory level & above