Bitpay, a fastest growing technology company in Atlanta, GA, is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Vice President, Marketing to join the strong leadership team of the Company. Vice President Marketing will take new initiatives to achieve the marketing goals of the Company. You will also be responsible to develop strategic marketing strategies by leading marketing managers and the team. You will be reporting directly to the CEO. Your job responsibilities will include, designing and monitoring marketing strategies to achieve the Company's goal and mission. Vice President, Marketing will be responsible to monitor and grow the marketing team, start marketing campaigns focused on brand awareness, lead acquisition, customer engagements.
- Work with the CEO to improve the sales and implement the marketing strategies of the Company.
- Design and implement marketing campaigns for our global target markets and in support of high growth organizational objectives and goals.
- To align marketing strategies with the customer needs you will be working closely with the sales and product development team.
- Provide training to the marketing team to improve the results and to achieve long-term sales goals.
- You will be responsible to keep an eye on the day to day marketing activities of the department.
- Monitor and grow the marketing team so that it will support the vision for the Marketing department and long-term business goals
- Have in-depth knowledge of the current global marketing trends and keep an eye on the competitors marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Finally, you will also be responsible to manage and deploy the marketing budget of the Company and report it to the CEO.
Skills and Requirements
- 10+ years of marketing leadership experience
- At least 5 years as a senior marketing leader (i.e. Vice President, Marketing)
- Have experience of designing and implementing marketing strategies on a large scale
- Experience managing and growing marketing teams
- Have experience to market globally
- You have worked with the HR team and you have experience in hiring and recruiting of top talent.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in marketing, MBA preferred
- You will also be required to review the business reports so we expect you to be able to understand and communicate the business terms.