SecureKey is searching to hire a UX Designer that would help and work on application design.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Cooperate with a team to develop applications and recreate the digital identity space.
- Work on designing adequate applications for users.
- Collaborate with UI designers.
- You will need to be eager to improve your skills and to use that knowledge in practice and problem-solving.
- Stay up to date with new technological solutions and tendencies.
Requirements and Skills
- Working as a part of a production team in a mobile UX design for a minimum of 3 years.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a professional designer.
- You will need to have a portfolio along with an in-depth understanding of mobile and web application design.
- Previous working experience in the energetic and dynamic environment will be a plus.
- Excellent comprehension of best methods and procedures in UX Mobile design.
- You’ll need to be proficient and familiar with Sketch and InVision.
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Ability to use tools and programs that are used in the design and visual prototyping.
- You will need to have the skills to communicate your ideas.
- Good taste in design and the ability to consider and plan product strategy are considered a valuable quality in a candidate.
- You need to be able to articulate your design ideas and concepts, but also to decide about those ideas.
- You need to be willing to collaborate effectively with a team and discuss your ideas, but also to provide and to receive creative feedback that is important for development and productivity.
- You will need to have an understanding and empathetic approach to user design, but also to decide and conclude what solutions to apply in order to make a quality interface.
- Enthusiastic about design and the ability to create a product that has a positive influence and good impact on a user.
- Under pressure, you will need to be resourceful, make wise decisions and meet deadlines.