This is a perfect opportunity to join the stellar User Operations Support team. The ideal candidate will be responsible to respond to customer's questions from incoming users via email succinctly, effectively and efficiently. You will Document support issues and contribute to the knowledge base (Zendesk). You will be engaging with our high-value clients across Blockchain's portfolio of products
- You will be responsible to report to the Operations Lead.
- Check the client's email and send them a response quickly.
- The User Operations Support Associate will also be responsible for to document support issues and contribute to the knowledge base (Zendesk).
- Your job would be to act ct as a bridge between our user operations, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- In addition to the Zendesk, you will also handle our social media channels like Twitter/Reddit and Facebook. Your job would be to make sure that customers get a fast response to their messages on social media.
Skills and Requirements
- Past experience with technical customer support is required.
- Have strong verbal and communication skills.
- You should be passionate about creating high-quality user experience.
- On a rotating basis, you will be required to work on weekends and evening.
- You need to have good interest and understanding of cryptocurrencies, international payments & trading platforms
- You should be fluent in English. Other business functional languages is a plus.