We are looking for a candidate for a Trader position at Blockchain. Generally successful financial traders are able to efficiently and effectively survey the financial markets and make predictions for the good of their company and clients. While a 2-year experience in financial trade would be an advantage, candidates with a strong general finance background may be considered.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Collate and monitor price data for analysis and forecast
- Monitor movement (supply and demand) in the financial market and manage possible risks
- Execute trades in the market (both primary and secondary)
- Interpret financial reports and provide recommendations
- Work with the sales team in finding new clients and nurturing relationships
- Synergize with the engineering team on innovations of services and products
- Liaison between client servicing groups and clients in the creation of trade strategies
Requirements and Skills:
- Completed a degree in University for Business, Finance or any similar field
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the financial market – sell-side financial institution experience preferred
- Basic financial background on market making strategies
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You should be self-directed and self-motivated.
- We need a high level of organizational skills. For this job, you will be required to handle a lot of things at one time so you should have good organizational skills.
- Cryptocurrency experience beneficial but not required
- While technical skills are important integrity, openness and willingness to learn are traits that are valued.
- Open to occasional travel