In Longmont, Colorado in the United States, IOHK is in need of an assistant for our chief strategy officer who has the proper motivation for the job with a high level of discipline and willingness to work. The ideal candidate will be responsible to support the day-to-day activity of our Chief Strategy Officer. We are searching for a highly organized, disciplined and motivated individual who can keep pace with the CSO’s busy schedule. You will also be working with the team and keep an eye on all the matters. Our team has employees who are working remotely. So, you should have access to these Trello, Slack, GitHub, Hangouts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling and organizing phone calls and other official communications on behalf of the CSO.
- The ideal candidate will work closely with IOHK operations to schedule events and speaking engagements.
- Updating paperwork, documents, and files in possession of the CSO.
- Organizing schedules of the CSO and this includes travel, meetings, and breaks.
- Provide assistance on all special projects run by the CSO’s office.
- You will also be responsible to format all the emails, reports and documents which Chief Strategy Officer will need.
Requirements and Skills
- A high level of integrity and allegiance for your boss.
- Exceptional verbal and non-verbal forms of communication to workmates, clients and the boss.
- Excellent communication skills since you will be working with a team.
- Great at handling and accomplishing tasks under pressure.
- Open to learning new ideas and skills.
- Great ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient use of information communication technology for word processing, emailing and document storage.
- Good confidentiality.
- About three to four years of executive administrative work experience.
- Very organized service delivery at the workplace.
- good social relations with workmates and clients.