SecureKey is searching for a Senior Systems Administrator that would be eager to work on maintaining and supporting server infrastructure and that would be willing to work on-call when necessary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Taking care of the server infrastructure.
- Providing support for cloud services with special attention to Docker and Red Hat Linux.
- Implementing variations in production into maintenance windows.
- Willingness to work on-call (in rotations) in case of an incident or a critical situation.
- Use ITIL (compliant ticketing system) to manage and solve problems.
- Contribute to post implementation reviews.
- Handling vendors and forming a good relationship with them.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the systems and infrastructure administration.
- Eager to work and to solve problems in creative manners.
- Ability to manage complicated and diffused environments.
- Understanding of network infrastructure and direct experience with servers.
- You need to work comfortably in a shell environment.
- Ability to deal with troubleshooting on Linux platforms.
- Excellent networking configuration skills.
- Able to work and collaborate with a team.
- Eagerness to learn and improve knowledge of Web technologies.
- Capable of following instructions in a production environment that are monitored and very controlled.
- You will need to possess scripting skills and use Python.
- Excellent knowledge of the best practices in information security.
- Understanding of Blockchain technology is an advantage.
- Mission critical systems management experience is of crucial importance, as well as the experience with Linux system preparation.
- Knowledge of Terraform, OpenShift, Kubernetes, and CloudFoundry.
- Familiarity with Docker, Git and CI/CD.
- Basic knowledge of SSL TLS Certificates.
- Previous experience as a part of Internet Data Centre is very important.
- Experience with reporting tools, solution evaluation, and Linux administration.
- Familiarity with AWS services.
- Elemental knowledge of HSM.
- Experience with monitoring tools and Graylog/Splunk.
- Recovery in cases of cloud-based disasters.
- Familiarity with Atlassian Confluence/JIRA and Jenkins build service.
- Previous experience with system maintenance in managed configuration is necessary, but also a server builds reports and configuration procedures.