We are currently in search of a Software Test Automation Engineer that is professional and has gained familiarity with Test Automation. You will be the one in charge of testing software designs, arrangement, scripting and implementation all through releases to the platform Cardano. You are to work for hand in hand with designers, project coordinators, network technicians, and all other collaborators.
Responsibilities and Duties
The candidate shall carry out the following responsibilities, which are as follows:
- Communicate with important teams in order to build and have a good knowledge of the project and testing goals.
- You are expected to examine and evaluate system requirements.
- Build, create and design test settings and scripts to resolve business and specialized use conditions.
- You are to implement and examine automation test outcomes.
- Engage or get involved in rectifying and prioritizing of issues with various groups to ensure recognizing and stating out root causes and giving recommendations.
- You will be responsible for important parts to play in construction programmes and be in charge of tracking, determining, managing and performing tests before the launch of products to make sure programmes run perfectly without any hitch and satisfying clients.
- Give assistance to product distribution and arrangement of applications and carry out “verification checking” within the leisure period service windows.
- Assist engineering services as build-up point for noted hitches.
The candidate shall also carry out these duties:
- You will be in charge of testing software designs, arrangement, scripting, and implementation all through releases to the platform Cardano.
- You are to work for hand in hand with designers, project coordinators, network technicians and all other collaborators all through the SDLC.
Requirements and Skills
We want the candidate to have the following skills and requirements:
- Familiarity with testing of Solid Software: You will have a vast amount of experience, making use of skillful ideas and company targets to rectify difficult matters in an intuitive and productive manner. Proficient with the use of management software together with good background knowledge of the QA software concepts, techniques and procedures, and experience in providing plain, exact and detailed test schemes and test situations and a good knowledge of both white box and black box testing.
- Test Computerization: You will have a minimum of 3 years exposure, you’ll be capable of assisting to develop and determine procedures within the group and also have knowledge of coding exposure in a software production setting, with a sound, deep understanding of writing code languages.
- Should have exposure being in an Agile/Scrum production process.
- Execution and/or security checking is an important requirement.
- A self-starter and a focused personality and able to give solutions to difficult tasks and intuitive.
- Ability to perform tasks with little direction.