Blockstream is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, focused on iOS, to work on developing digital wallet software. You will be responsible to develop digital wallet software with a specific focus on iOS. You will work on native iOS implementation of Bitcoin wallet software as well as other iOS applications
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will work on developing digital wallet software that is concentrated on iOS.
- Your job will include also the implementation of native iOS into the Bitcoin wallet software.
- Implementation of iOS applications.
- Willingness to always learn and improve knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues.
Requirements and Skills
- Knowledge of CS background is necessary.
- Ability to work on complex and difficult software applications.
- Experience working as a Senior Engineer or experience in a leading role.
- If you have contributed in any way to a development of complex iOS applications that you can demonstrate, that will be regarded as an advantage.
- Ability to use programming languages like object-C or Swift.
- You will have to possess a knowledge of RxSwift.
- Familiarity and experience with Git.
- Good comprehension of the best UI/UX procedures.
- Excellent perception and taste for application design.
- Experience with the Open Source platforms is of crucial importance, whether you were a contributor or a maintainer.
- Remarkable projects on GitHub and StackOverflow will be held in high regard.
- Understanding of asymmetric and symmetric cryptography, and the ability to use it actively.
- Experience with distributed computing and distributed systems.
- User experience with Bitcoin.
- Experience with Bitcoin as a software developer.
- Knowledge and understanding of Android.
- You will need to have an iOS native applications portfolio with your own projects and your contributions in the Open Source that can be reviewed quickly.
- It is preferred that you send a Cover Letter with your CV.
- Ability to use logical and mathematical skills and apply those two in practice.
- If you had achievements in software development and Computer science, that would be of great importance.