R3, a global Blockchain technology organization, and production studio are out on the search for a Software Engineer with a passion for coding and an eye for detail. We are ready to add you to our advanced team of coders to bring better service to our clients.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Being a Software Engineer, you will have to work both as a front end and back end developer in different given situations and projects.
- You will Partner with neighboring teams in designing, testing, deploying and operating highly scalable software-defined network systems
- The development of visually appealing yet user-friendly website interfaces for our production studio.
- Writing, designing and testing more developed and advanced code for our Blockchain transactions.
- Working with our teams to ensure availability of more fluid transaction experiences for the clients.
Requirements and Duties
- Should be able to use GIT for automation of the systems.
- A considerable amount of knowledge and working experience with cryptography and Blockchain.
- Ability to also work as a back end developer and back end developer tools.
- High level of interest and love for the work you do.
- Highly creative and innovative with an eye for detail in the work you do.
- A readiness to step out into a new working experience of decentralized systems.
- Some reasonably good experience in Linux would be a very big plus for your application.
- Experience in Application Programming Interface development would also be a nice addition to your skill set in order to get this job.
- You will be working with teams and reporting in so, good communication skills are a must-have.
The job, once acquired has a considerably good number of perks and treats such as good holidays, good work hours and very good payment.