ConsenSys Enterprise is the leading team consisting of experts from both blockchain and enterprise experts, striving to better the training and programs of Fortune 500 level organizations. The teams' unique support solutions in IT enablement combines adept business knowledge and supreme agile processes. We lead the way for two major industry powerhouses, the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Accounting Blockchain Coalition in which we have major contributions for both the governance and the operation processes.
We are looking to further expand our Enterprise team with a self-motivated, quick-witted Software Architect who is passionate about Ethereum and various blockchain technologies. The ideal candidate would be able to construct in large code bases efficiently, as well as a firm grip on modern software architecture. Someone who understands the importance of the flair and grace put in to create stable systems for mass usage. As we lead the way to a better future, there will be countless chances to learn, improve and reshape. Join us and let’s make it happen, together!
- Minimum 6 years of full-time software development
- Expertise in architectural patterns in complex, and ways to integrate them
- Proven track record of managing the full life cycle of large scale applications with impeccable performance.
- Ability to both lead and plan ahead the project lifecycle while mentoring the rest of the team.
- Impeccable knowledge of available tools and where/how to use them.
- Expertise in at least one coding language and familiarity with at least three more
- Coordinating and communicating with both technical and non-technical parties involved in a concise and frank manner.
- Clean, stable code writing is a passion.
- Total grasp of security threats and various techniques to overcome them.
- Knowledge in cyber-cryptography, a search for innovativeness and former experience working remotely in a decentralized work environment are considered pluses.