Blockchain is looking for a Senior Fraud Engineer who can join our growing team, and be a critical part of the building and scaling our fraud platform. Our development team rapidly scaling a distributable platform that is involved in touching people daily and tackling some of the most interesting problems in the space of crypto. This is a great opportunity for you to work as a Software engineer with an expert and smart engineering team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Writing well –tested and reliable code for our user who is using our wallet.
- Proactively collaborate with our team members and ensuring knowledge for the division of labor efficiently.
- You should work on the challenging problems in the space of cryptocurrency.
- You should work with millions of user on an industry-leading product.
- Get exposure of the development of technology, the latest technologies, and product which have driven the company.
- Be a part of a team that is building services for user around the globe and industry-leading bitcoin.
Skills and Requirements
- The foremost quality for any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Minimum 3-year experience working with Fraud and abuse Platforms.
- Crypto experience is a bonus is for you.
- Best way to make a point of thinking a working proof-of-concept.
- Everything you ship is ownership by you – You should never call code “released” until you are confident it is correct.
- You preventing fraud and abuse and you should be passionate and creative about identifying.
- For our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment you should be able to adapt easily.
- Improvement on the feedback of other candid is must for you.
- You should have problem-solving skills and strong analytics.
- Learning new things is important. You should be a fast learner and you have a sense of accountability
- For communication with various team members across the world, you should have excellent communication skills.