Being the senior data scientist at circle means all you do will predominantly enable Circle to achieve the goal of being the primary service for investing into, trading and securing of crypto currency, data and digital assets. The design of algorithms that support all marketing, trade and investment functions at Circle will be your main job.
Responsibilities And Duties
- You should promote the ability of analytics to upgrade our operations.
- All possible and arising analytical problems or issues will be met by you in partnership with the product and operations teams.
- You will have to guide the organization on how to properly and effectively practice and use data analytics.
- You will also have to become well conversant with the data processing methods at Circle while coming up with better ways to improve them without compromising security and quality of service offered.
- Create more automated systems for data analysis and authentication to keep fraudulency out of the system.
REQUIREMENTS An Skills
- At least a Master’s degree in computer science, physical sciences, statistics and social sciences
- Exceptional knowledge and hands on training and practice of languages such as C++, Perl, Python.
- Great communication skills because you will find yourself working a lot with teams
- You will also need to have about 3 years or more experience in handling unstructured data
- Machine learning techniques will also be a bonus for those well conversant with supervised machine learning, decision trees and logistic regression.
- Proficiency with analytic tools such SAS with good experience of about 2 years and more will be highly considered.