Blockchain is looking for a Security Engineer who can join our growing engineering team. The candidate will be handling all security-related issues with our system. You will add more features to improve security and tackle any existing security-related issues.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Through bug bounty programs and outside consulting you oversee the millions of eyes on our open source code.
- You will conduct direct remediation effort across blockchain products and internal penetration test.
- Coordinate efforts with our product development and engineering teams to identified address issue and prioritize.
- You have to develop technologies and security guidance for future projects.
- Operational and organizational security which are not limited to configuring computers and conducting security training should execute.
- Secure development training should be delivered by you for the web, iOS, and Android platforms.
- You will be responsible to improves the secure software developments lifecycle practices across the engineering team.
- Whole business security should advocate by you.
- You will collaborate with the product development team to improve the overall product quality.
Skills and Requirements
- The ability to assess risks and a hacker mindset.
- Latest web application issue and security trends practical knowledge you must have.
- Should have experience with security code review of web and mobile applications.
- Experienced in security at enterprises level.
- You should have knowledge about how to test and how to remediate Common web vulnerabilities (OWASP top 10)
- Experience mitigating real-world attacks (DDoS, XSS, session-hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF, etc) and protecting against them.
- Knowledge of security architectures and mobile platforms.
- Experience with DevSecOps (Bonus) and security automation.
- Should have experience with embedded device security.
- Bitcoin experience is a bonus for you.
- Excellent communication skills and you are a self-motivated and self-starter.
- Applied cryptography background is a bonus for you.