Here at ConsenSys, we are pursuing our passion for giving businesses the right tools for scaling and enterprise solutions with the help of the Ethereum network. We aim to reshape the operating systems of the world, and we need more like-minded individuals to make our dream come true.
About the Role
ConsenSys Diligence is our ultra-talented blockchain security team, whose main focus is to engineer smart contract solutions for both our external clients and internal platforms. We are looking for candidates to reinforce our Diligence team, who shares our passion for Solidity and the Ethereum Virtual Machine(EVM). You will be working remotely for the majority of the project just like the rest of the team. To pave the road in such a field is rigorous work, and it certainly isn’t meant for everyone. Our ideal candidate can meld his passion with determination, attention to even the most minuscule of details, and exceptional intelligence. You are expected to design, hack, audit and enhance our security solutions with your creativity and intuition.
Since the entire Ethereum ecosystem is merely 10 years old, it presents complex challenges just as much as an incredible opportunity to make history. There are new languages and frameworks popping up left and right continuously, which makes this great for learning and keeping up to date with technology in an autonomous work environment of like-minded individuals. We have the opportunity to hack and build the next generation of our society, making it a better place to live. Come join us and let’s achieve it together!
- Proven ability to contribute to smart contract security, EIPs (Ethereum Improvement Proposals), or research.
- Minimum 5 years of applicable work experience of security system auditing. (penetration and Web Application security testing, threat modeling, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years of applicable work experience in digital security management.
- At least a year of expertise with Solidity, the EVM, and blockchain.
- Coding or scripting experience in any coding language.
- BS degree in a relevant field or equal work experience.
- Advanced degree (MS, Ph.D.) in any applicable field and showcasing previous audit reports are a plus.