IOHK is searching for a professional Scala developer that has formal methods exposure. This implies that you should have the requisite skills and exposure to study researched and mathematical journals, and translate them into formal and attainable recommendations that serve as a standpoint for top guarantee executions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You are to create new features.
- Build features that are of approved recommendations and researched works.
- Direct and give suggestions to other developers on how to translate approved specifications, into top quality and productive code.
- Execute and apply productive testing and development procedures.
- Work hand in hand with other designers across different time schedules.
- Make contributions of quality code to open source operations.
- You will be in charge of studying academic and researched papers and translate them into formal and attainable recommendations that serve as a viewpoint of top guarantee implementations.
Requirements and Skills
The prospective candidate should have the following requirements to be considered fit for the job:
- Should have a degree in engineering, mathematics, computer science, physics, or any other discipline connected with the job (preference for master's degree holder)
- Should have familiarity with coding in Scala, together with a job experience of at least three years.
- Should have at least 5 years of exposure in programming.
- Familiarity and proper understanding of formal methods is needed.
- Exposure working with distributed structures and setups.
- Should also have the requisite knowledge building cryptography protocols.
The skills we are looking for are:
- Good knowledge of software engineering top work ethics and testing concepts.
- Exposure in Scala programming.
- Requisite knowledge of formal methods is needed.
- Ability to effectively interpret and convert into code formal recommendations and researched papers.
- Should have background knowledge of mathematics.
- Have a good sense of judgment and analytical abilities.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Able to work with other teams and bring out the best in everyone.
- Meticulous, inquisitive, and persistently seeking to learn new technology.
- Should be highly flexible to work with.