Our company is seeking a person to work closely with our able marketing and sales Directors. Your main work is to attend networking events, develop relationships, manage leads and handle negotiations on behalf of the company. You will also be required to search for potential clients in targeted regions. We are a believer in market research because it is the only thing that will help us grow our clients and know the kind of partnership that will help us serve better.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Scheduling appointment for sales team
- Develop and research marketing strategies.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing team to monitor campaigns.
- Work with the events team and potential clients.
- Lead generation and management.
- Implement effective sales strategies through cold emails and cold calls and building partnership with prospects.
- Conduct innovative strategic planning and sales analyses.
- Responsible for defining and program management of key sales leads.
- Present recommendations and craft action plan to address weaknesses and area of opportunities.
- Execute key recommendations in collaboration with other functions.
- Support day to day business needs of the sales department.
- Designing the plan for the next financial year of the company in terms of quotas.
- Coming up with topics for discussions and review the set agenda for various meetings.
- Develop a long-term sales strategy that is in line with the set budget.
- Work with the marketing team to achieve targeted marketing goals.
Requirements and Skills
- 2-4 years of experience in sales strategy or any other related field.
- Exceptional sales skill
- Excellent research and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Works effectively and can adapt to quick changes.
- Highly focused with contagious enthusiasm.
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle tough and challenging projects.
- Versatile in carrying out sales and strategic planning.
- Highly focused and keen attention to details.