R3 is looking for a determined Sales marketing manager to help us shape the future of blockchain technology. Our ideal candidate is an experienced sales manager knowledgable in the Ethereum network with excellent communication skills to an audience of various cultures and degrees of knowledge in the subject and diverse backgrounds which populate the blockchain ecosystem. Your interpersonal skills also matter in analyzing each and every client’s unique business needs and establish a healthy communication network between all the teams and parties in a project. Former experience in a thriving startup environment where a bit of chaos and role-switch involved would be considered a huge plus for this role.
Your main point of focus within the sales Marketing team will be to coordinate with various other departments such as Solutions, Marketing, and regional teams to increase our sales. You will be leading the goal of the company towards market demand backed by in-depth analyses. By applying correct strategies, we aim to become a worldwide platform of distributed applications, revolutionizing business as we know it, through the power of the Ethereum network. If you are as ambitious and determined as we are to improve both ourselves and our society through the integration of the blockchain technology, send us your application, and let’s make it happen!
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a sales manager, your job would be to Creating, implementing, and monitoring sales campaigns and keep an eye on everything in the department.
- You will also be responsible to create reports and sales documentation.
- A bridge between various departments and regional teams to ensure a goal-oriented mindset.
- You will manage all the sales related activities like customer Contracts and Proposal review, template development, and maintenance
- Convey the possibilities and features of the blockchain network in a simple manner.
- Analyze and report market demand through various tools.
- Come up with unique solutions with the help of the Ethereum Network for each and every client.
Requirements and Skills
- Former knowledge and experience in either product management or marketing.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyze business needs of clients
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated
- Service-first approach.
- Prior startup experience with many different teams is a plus
- You will bring 5 years plus sales experience to the team.