IHOK is looking for a Research Fellow who is interested to work within the blockchain technology space, for scalability, delegation, and governance and incentives. The successful candidate will join our best team of research and contribute to different projects. IHOK believes to empower talented individuals and put their finest work into million people hands to explore and build new ways to work together. Constant learning and strong analytic skills are mandatory for this role. IHOK always encourages a collaborative and inclusive environment and knowledge sharing with each other. Working with IHOK is a great opportunity for you to grow your skills in cryptocurrency technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Research paper writing to submit for top cryptologic journals and conferences.
- Technical information sharing with the public and represent the company at industry and academic conferences.
- Reviewing technical manuscripts and pre-prints related to the blockchain
- Working with IOHK researchers independently as well in groups, and external collaborators.
- Communicating successfully with development teams, including specification preparation and external collaborators.
- Some short relocating assignments and international travel are
Requirements and Skills
- A Ph.D. degree holder in computer science or mathematics with a focus on blockchain systems, like cryptography, etc.
- An outstanding record in peer-reviewed publications.
- Computer programming fundamental understandings.
- Knowledge with cryptocurrencies technology and blockchain technology.
- Passionate about blockchain and motivated for working with an extraordinary level of excellence.
- Comfortable with the team working and also can work individually.
- You value collaboration and cooperation above all, not afraid to help or ask for clarification when needed.
- Must respect others opinions, always act with integrity while engaging in technical and academic writing.
- Knowledge of Distribution Ledger Systems and Cryptocurrencies protocols.
- Self-motivated and resourceful, must have a propensity for solution and problems finding on your own.
- Autonomously working ability with minimum supervision.
- Interest in blockchain and desire for producing research findings to utilize for the commercial