We are looking for a person to work closely with our quantitative analysis team. You will collect, organize and compile information and data. You must be a detail oriented person in order to manage, interpret and analyze research data. Through conducting surveys, analyzing data of competitors, the company will be in a position to offer better solutions and results to our clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Find ways to improve operations by analyzing data and information.
- File and document all data research procedures.
- Come up with detailed reports of findings.
- Organize and store data for future research projects and reference.
- Pinpoint problems and come up with solutions by creating diagrams and documentation.
- Conduct user surveys.
- Detect and understand problems through forecasting, quantitative reporting, gap, and statistical analysis.
- Write reports, summaries, whitepapers, and other published documents.
- Conduct market research, industry trends, and patterns.
- Implement and test procedures, polices and protocols.
- Compile and analyze data points.
- Analyze the habits and available data from the competitors.
- Inform and advice various levels of management and stakeholders.
- Based on research findings, recommend changes and improvements in relevant areas.
- Simplify findings into presentations using charts, graphs, tables or any other relevant way.
- Prepare summaries from the analyzed data.
- Gather documents, articles, and reports from research points.
- Work together with other team members to translate data into understandable terms.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors of Science in computer science, information science or business IT.
- 2 years' experience in applied research, data management, and system analysis.
- Be in a position to use a variety of software such as Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, SPSS, and SAS to manipulate large complex data.
- Can perform statistical analysis.
- Great communication skills both verbal and in written form.
- Have great database skills.
- Have a passion for both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
- Being familiar with programming languages such as python and java is a bonus.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.