Filling the position of the Product Manager, working in either Boston or New York demands to own the organization and release of new looks and new products while giving input into the guideline of our current product chain of Circle Pay and Circle Invest. Our user products cut across almost over every other team in Circle.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Have a good knowledge of our client needs and points of worries and go through procedures to implement strategies and features that resolve or give a solution to those demands from clients.
- Work hand in hand with engineering, design, client experience, forensic & observance, risk operations, and finance groups and more to put in order business targets internally via product choices.
- Build product guideline and business plans for current and fresh product offerings.
- Bring together business and product specifications and convert those needs into guidelines and feature requirements. Work collaboratively with product developers to create wonderful experiences for clients.
- Coordinate various operations, features, and iterations connected with engineering groups for the purpose of executing those features.
Requirements and Skills
The candidate should have the following requirements to be considered fit for the position:
- Should have 2-4 years of product coordination and management experience.
- Should have the mentality of a business owner with the capacity to do well in a fast-paced setting or framework.
- Have a good background knowledge of the crypto market and enthusiasm.
- You are a go-getter and fast-paced when it comes to the area of executing plans and setting plans into action- you don't necessarily need to work with written instructions.
- You have flawless attention to detail, highly meticulous, okay with delving into huge datasets and particular about evaluating achievement of internal tools resourcefulness. A technical background is a plus.
The candidate shall carry out the following duties:
- You shall play the role of bringing all of our teams together in implementing our common objective.
- Create and introduce value via positive energy, plain interactions and discussions.
- You shall be customer oriented and place priority on our clients.