Polymath is looking for a Principal Blockchain Engineer who wants to work on smart contracts, multi-signatures, and blockchain inputs and outputs. This post is for the person who wants to work as a lead Engineer at Polymath on all blockchain related development. You are the go-to person on the team, leading other engineers technically to build great products. Polymath has a strong team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers. This is a great opportunity for the Blockchain engineer who is looking for Blockchain jobs in TORONTO, Ontario.
- The Principal Blockchain Engineer will be required to meet with the product team to understand product vision and requirements and to design better products.
- Be the main contributor, work for guide development and update blockchain specialized securities terminologies
- Polymath has technical experts. The hired candidate will be working with the technical expertise to do the wonders in our Blockchain system.
- Give information timely about the latest blockchain research developments in the areas of mechanism, privacy, consensus, and all identity
- Perform for co-authoring the blockchain improvements special part of the white or other research papers at Polymath
- Give contributions to end-to-end construction solutions. Be aware of implementing the principal capacity for flexibility and scalability
Skills and Requirements
- Past involvement in a project which has developed a new blockchain from existing or scratch blockchain
- In-depth knowledge of consensus protocols. The protocols are PoW, PoS, Tendermint, Raft, PBFT, ALGORAND, etc.
- Experience in synchronous and asynchronous models creation or their turns and distributed system
- 6+ years of leading a software development team experience
- Good communication skills
- Technical data into crystal data simplification ability
- You're capable of working in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate should be able to take initiatives and should be self-directed.
- Ability to work comfortably with the team including start-up attitude and creativity
- Entrepreneurial skill is the plus point
- Basic knowledge about cryptography especially in the area of ECDSA and PKI