Would you like to be the change waiting to happen in the financial industry? Abra as a company is now working on a multicurrency wallet that excels in portability and will allow the user to sell, carry and send cryptocurrency rates right from the comfort of your own hand. Our company is currently looking for various experts who would be capable of handling multi-signature smart contracts as well as input and output services on blockchains. You will get to write code for the company’s servers which can power our mobile applications.
You will also get to build a large but scalable backend system that will foster easy transactions between and among various smartphone users from all over the globe.
You will serve as the resource person for our team. You will take the lead among a group of engineers that will help build technically savvy products. You will also be the one to handle the creation of automation tests to assure that our services match what the customers would need.
The Responsibilities And Duties
- You will be the one to collaborate and identify all the necessities for the design and production in terms of architecture, user experience and mobile application development within the team.
- You will be in charge of writing server-side REST APIs for all business transactions using crypto-currency.
- You will work on smart contract development. You will also be in charge of allowing your contracts to have multi-signature features.
- Writing the automated tests for APIs
- Collaboration with various interrelated and functioning teams.
Requirements And Skills
- Applicants should have professional experience in server-side development amounting to five years or more.
- Additional experience on UTXOs, blockchains systems as well as P2SH required. Applicants with Bitcoin knowledge will earn more points.
- Applicants should have expertise on REST and RESTful APIs
- JBehave or Cucumber equivalent. Git, Jenkins and other integration tools.
- Efficacy, efficiency, and independence when it comes to working ethic. Applicants should require minimal supervision and oversight.
- Applicants must also have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. He or she must also be collaborative.
- A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science and any related field is also a must.
- Experience with modern testing techniques such as the Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- Applicants must also be familiar with Agile or Scrum.