Filling the position of the Office Experience Manager demands serving as our best representative for Circle’s NYC office and the first point of contact to all customers visiting at Circle. You are to show the quality of a go-getter, with a get down to business attitude who can take decisions without being directed, meet up with a deadline and successfully work with developing priorities. As part of the office’s Shared Services team, this role is for a hands-on manager who will be responsible for management of the office’s administrative team, ensuring high-quality office services and facility support, and event planning.
- You are expected to assist in the planning of events and activities for our NYC office, together with the preparation of meetups and other training series.
- You are expected to take the role as the leading officer for developing and creating management requests.
- Ensure to be available for questions and needs from our employees.
- Ensure our office space is properly organized and our meetings are right on track by keeping in shape room schedules, maintenance, and all other essential repairs.
- Make sure meals for the office are ordered when needed or required.
- See to it that the conference rooms are tidy and in good shape.
- Ensure the kitchens are well provisioned and keep office supplies with regular resupplies.
- Give support to employee desk relocation and upkeep.
- Support and oversee the implementation of facility improvement programmes and office moves, furniture changes, and arrangements.
- Manage the new hire onboarding and other packages including welcome survey package, desk arrangement, and HR office work.
- Capacity to work beyond office hours for special projects as required, and at times some weekends.
Skills and Requirements
- You are required to be in charge of office activities and operations.
- You are required to assist and support recruitment operations and running.
- Controlling the integration of newly hired workers into the system.
- Be the first point of contact with our visitors.
- You shall be the first impression and shall be reliable and up to the task in the course of interacting with our customers at Circle.