Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new and efficient features of user-facing
- Come up with reusable codes as well as libraries to use in the future
- Ensuring the UI and UX designs of technical feasibility
- Optimizing applications for scalability and maximum speed
- Assuring that the entire user input is all validated before you submit it to the back-end services.
- Collaboration with stakeholders as well as other members of the team.
- Performance of code analysis, code metrics identification, requirement analysis, as well as analysis of software reliability and system risks.
- Perform balancing, tuning, automation, improvement, and usability.
Skills and Requirements
- Deep understanding of the technology of Blockchain – Etherium to be specific.
- Familiar with Metamask and web3.js.
- Background in test-driven and agile development
- Experience in Jira, Mocha, Git, Chai, Slack, and Jenkins is desired.
- Willing to share knowledge and ideas with other people especially those who really need it.
- Superior communication skills, flexible, initiative, teamwork, and must possess efficient leadership
- Able to solve serious issues and problems that might occur in the future.
- Experience in Note and Angular is a plus.