Elliptic is seeking a well experienced Inside Sales Executive for joining the Commercial team and develop new customer’s relation. The Executive help customers about negative cryptocurrencies compliances, clearly communicate AML/KYC of Elliptic, regulate the environment and Forensics platform benefits and features. The Inside Sales Executive will manage new business relationships and manage the sales pipeline. A well experienced Sales Executive is required who have previous experience in selling SaaS Solution in a well-reputed organization.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Shape territory plan, full sales cycle, and manage prospect.
- Expand and develop existing business and net new business.
- Generate extraordinary quality leads and prospect.
- Custom proposals development by the support of the strategy
- Scale up the development stage to beat competitors.
- Close the business by negotiating terms.
- Understating of complex sales cycles and their solutions.
- Conduct product demos and primarily virtual presentations.
- Ass applicable, develop deeper relationships by working alongside client services.
- Manage sales models effectively.
- Set high and upsell revenue goals aggressively.
- Exceed and meet an annual and quarterly quota.
Requirements and Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the full sales cycle and selling SaaS solution.
- You’ll be resourceful and can think creative out-the-box while approaching and researching leads.
- Strong abilities to generate new net business and well out bonding prospecting skills.
- Well, knowledge of traditional and new sales models to increase business.
- Quota over achievement demonstrated a track record and you’ll be a top performer in your previous organization.
- You’ll have to manage SaaS sales cycle effectively.
- Enhance productivity with the help of sales acceleration tools.
- Comfortable with long sales cycles and converting strong leads, by a consultative sales approach.
- Have a passion for deep product development and natural curiosity is a plus point.
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented and work collaborative environment to bring the best