We are looking for a creative graphics and marketing material designer who has experience in both print and electronic media. The ideal candidate is someone who can convert written or spoken ideas into images, layouts, marketing graphics, and materials for vents and promotions. The successful applicant should have an understanding of how marketing campaigns work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and implement creative graphic designs timely and within the budget.
- Liaising with marketing manager to confirm marketing objectives.
- Develop design layouts and advertisements copy and images.
- Create visual aspects of marketing material including infographics and websites.
- Create marketing materials in printed form and online infographics.
- Provide graphic design expertise for all marketing assets.
- Executing all marketing campaigns.
- Design print related material such as brochures, business and, fryers, and online banners.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing and coordination team to indicate unique ways to present ideas and information into image and layouts.
- Head responsibility in implementing creative graphics.
- Supervise and be in charge of product photography for marketing.
- Ensure designs attain stylish guidelines and project is delivered as scheduled.
- Coordinate the release and processing of files ensuring precision and parameters for every artwork.
- Assist in website design.
- Provide graphic design expertise for all the market assets.
Requirements & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in fine art designs, marketing or any other related field.
- 2-8 years' experience in graphic designs
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and meeting high deadlines.
- Past experience in designing banners, infographic, and brochures.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Have extensive knowledge of photo-shoot and illustrator.
- Understand visual psychology with an adaptive design eye and skill.
- Ability to multitask, write and proofread marketing materials for accuracy.