Polymath is a decentralized blockchain-powered platform, an interface between financial securities and the blockchain that transforms the trillion-dollar financial securities market. With a great a team of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and developers designed to deliver great quality at a high pace, Polymath is looking to hire full stack developers for our local team in Toronto to deliver work to a high level of quality.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to work on both the front-end and back-end portions of an application
- Ability to handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients.
- Fixing bugs across our 150+ product portfolio.
- Ensuring that you have all the right information and toolsets available to be able to quickly reproduce to client’s environment
- Collecting a series of technologies needed to complete a project.
- Ability to always have opinions towards the product or design.
- Adapting to the ever-changing environment of a fast-paced, agile startup
- Producing clean and concise codes and challenges it to be tested.
- Contributing thoughts and ideas to the growth and improvement of technology with Global thinking.
Qualifications and Skills
- 6+months experience in Github and Jira
- Development of framework, Proficient in multiple programming languages, such as JAVA, PHP, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- Familiarity with all layers in computer software development
- Functional knowledge and ability to take a concept and turn it into a finished product server, network, and hosting environment
- Great knowledge about web development is essential for business survival.
- Ability to explain the CSS Box Model, HTML, and CSS.
- Experience of 5+ years as a software engineer in C#.net, Java, C++ or front end technologies such as AngularJs or React
- Vast knowledge about Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Technical years of work experience in different languages, roles, and industries to reach this level of qualification.