Blockchain is seeking a Front End Engineer to join our growing development teams in Vilnius, Lithuania. Your job would be to create highly efficient and fast software for our customers. These software will be used by our customers globally. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt and work with a crypto ecosystem. You will also work with the development team to solve the technical problems on a day to day basis to increase the maximum user experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Make the existing portfolio interface attracting and beautiful.
- Make UI as accessible as possible with no form of disability. It needs to be as easy to access on a website as possible.
- Work closely with the development team and design new features and software. In addition to the features, these need to be visually good for the eye. Everything from fonts, space between sentences, pictures.
- For obvious reasons, security is one of the main priorities, and as a Front-End Engineer, your duty is to maximize security. You will increase security working with the other teams.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labor
Requirements and Skills
- Integrity is the most important skill and the requirement for any job at the Blockchain.
- You will be working with ES6, Styled Components, and React/Redux, so we want someone who has skills for these.
- You’re a self-motivated person and can take actions fast.
- Take healthy feedback from the team and your managers and bring improvements to the work.
- You have excellent communication skills and can work with a diverse team.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and have a sense of accountability.