R3 is a colossal financial firm which has been running successfully in almost 11 different countries. The firm is a financial superpower of companies. It has a diverse panel of employees and a workspace which encourages everybody to do better. The company is looking for a competent, intelligent and confident individual to take up the seat of the ‘Financial Systems Manager’. The candidate will be leading and supervising all the advancements the projects make. The manager has to take care of R3’s Netsuite ERP system by designing and maintaining the processes. Someone who knows how to tackle the workload without compromising the quality of work generated is a desirable candidate for the vacancy.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Carrying out all the NetSuite equipped tasks and being the main contact person for NetSuite support
- Taking care of the UK and US-based end user requests for all kinds of advanced searches, reports, dashboards, KPIs and query resolution
- Leading the administrative tasks such as account management, access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
- Supervising the sales for cash purposes and helping in the payroll and employee data managing
- Supervising running batch jobs
- Giving scheduled training sessions in important areas
- Taking care of ERP system management and troubleshooting.
- Maintaining and looking after NetSuite’s forecasting, statistical and reporting capabilities
- Collaborating with the Financial Reporting and Planning Manager along with Regional Financial Controllers to produce good quality outcomes.
- Making use of the technical knowledge and business intellect to create strategies and workflows
- Taking different partners onboard such as (HR, Professional Services, Sales), for better implementation of ideas
- Maintaining a record system of new employees
- Taking care of sales related to CRM integration
- Initiating and maintaining a professional timekeeping system
- Delivering according to specifications and deadlines
Skills and Requirements
- Educational qualification of BA/BSc in the required field or same work experience
- Netsuite ERP experience of at least 5 years
- Had worked with a commercial finance function before
- Good knowledge of administrative tasks and terms such as roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, and
- Have profound knowledge of data analytics as well as reporting, and prior database experience (SQL and NetSuite) is essential.
- Knows the utilization of data by Excel (through v-lookups, pivot tables).