Blockchain, the world’s leading software based platform for digital assets offers the best and largest cryptocurrency production and service transactions by creating and building safer and yet more open and accessible software programs for clients all thanks to our passion for coding and hope for a better financial future.
At Blockchain, we are currently in need of and are searching for a financial accountant willing and qualified to join our growing finance and accounting, team.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for;
- Analysis and reporting of all crypto transactions by Blockchain and to Blockchain.
- Preparation of financial statements and journal entries for the manager to approve on a monthly basis.
- Budgeting and forecasting of company expenditure.
- Work with the auditing team to ensure all annual financial inspections are done according to the procedure.
- Financial analysis by compiling profit, loss and balance statements and sheets.
- Track all missing expenses made by or on behalf of the company.
- Assessment of the Travel and Expenses by company personnel are in line with the company regulations.
- Working with the financial teams in the preparation of the monthly variance analysis.
- Oversee the coding and payment of all company invoices.
- Maintain all company accounting policies and procedures.
- Working on all special financial project work for the company.
Skills and Requirements
- Recently qualified accountant with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or even ACCA or such an equivalent will also do.
- Integrity is the major key that will get you working and even keep you working at Blockchain.
- Relevant working experience of about 3 or more years.
- Excellent interrelation, communication and presentation skills when working with team mates.
- The ability to work well under pressure while still delivering the required or even above the expected standard of results
- Your communication skills should be excellent.
- You should feel comfortable to work with the Diverse teams and to take initiatives
- International accounting experience most preferably in countries like Luxemburg and the United Kingdom.
- Genuine interest and love for the job.