Circle is looking for reliable and experienced Director, Global Tax. You will be responsible to make and implement a Global Tax Strategy for the Company. You will work with our global finance team to handle all the tax-related work globally. The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling the whole finance team and take initiatives for the better tax matters of the Company. All tax activities of the Circle globally will be handled by the Director, Global Tax. These activities include circulating tax provisions to prepare the financial reports of the company, and taxation in different jurisdictions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Here is what you will be working on as a Director, Global Tax:
- The Company offers services globally. Your job would be to prepare all the Corporate tax documents, filing and preparing tax provision. This will be done in different jurisdictions not limited to UK, Ireland, USA.
- The Director, Global Tax will be responsible to identify and manage the tax risk. You will be taking necessary actions like transfer pricing between related parties at Circle to avoid the tax risks.
- Circle has many talented and experienced external tax advisor and investors. The Tax Director will be meeting with these advisors and investors to maintain a good and long term relationship with them.
- Our global subsidiaries do a lot of business and if any of these need help with the taxation, your job would be to provide a timely and proper response.
- You will also prepare all the tax disclosures for financial reporting purpose.
- You will also be required to work with different departments if needed.
Requirements and Skills
- We are looking for someone who has got 8-10+ years of an international tax accountant. From these, you should have 5 years of experience for any software Compay.
- You should be self-motivated and you should have ability to take actions fast.
- You should have an attention to detail and high accountability sense.
- The Ideal Candidate will have strong leadership skills with communication and soft skills.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting