DevOps Engineer is an IT professional who is collaborating with system operators, software developers, and other staff members of the IT department which aim is to manage the releases of codes. As a DevOps Engineer, you are expected to merge and cross the barriers between the operations and testing team as well as the software development team. And so as maintaining networks as they are currently designed. planned, and tested. Being the DevOps Engineer at Consensys means you are responsible for dealing with unexpected issues and situations as they arise – and you must be flexible enough to achieve that. The role of DevOps Engineer is to make sure the entire possibility of our production’s evolution infrastructure, get fully involved in the code deployment and develop appropriate scrips to respond to different alerts and able to check the health system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accomplish the basic coding functions such as scripting, process re-engineering, and coding.
- The successful candidate needs to participate and share ideas as well as opinions in the meetings.
- Develop and build IT solutions, implementation of reusable components, translation of technical requirements, assist the entire stage of data test, development of interface stubs as well as the simulators, manage updates and script maintenance, and lastly, DevOps Engineer must configure and install solutions.
- Building automated deployment using the technology of configuration management.
- Ready all the modules needed for production use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve errors, issues, and problems that might arise in the future.
- Maintaining the routine application through strategy-building techniques.
- Provide recommendations when it comes to improving performance through gap analysis.
Skills and Requirements
- Super technical capabilities
- Excellent strategic techniques
- Build a relationship and trust with other team members and different department
- Superior verbal and communication skills
- Advance knowledge of new technologies and other related tools for the growth of the department as well as the company
- Provide server support in different operations including general production and deployment
- Collaborate with other teams of developers to make sure that all the requirements are achieved
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or any related field.
- Experience in Linux, Unix, MySQL, or SQL is desired.
- Background in IT, system administrator, or software developer is a plus.