We at Smart Block Laboratory is now inviting you to become part of our for stages company as soon as possible! Here in Smart Block, you can be assured that you will be able to work with through professionals with the high standards when it comes to working ethic and professional values. If you have an enterprising spirit, then this is the company for you.
We are currently on the hunt for a design engineer. What do we expect from you? As a design engineer, you are expected to have knowledge and be involved in any of the known engineering disciplines including the following:
- Electrical and Chemical
You also are expected to have experience in handling textiles as well as nuclear and manufacturing systems. Ample knowledge of various structural and architectural design can also be an advantage.
The Responsibilities And Duties
- You will be a sign to develop draft technical and working projects for various metal structures as well as housing and other electric or mechanical machinery both big and small.
- You will also be given the chance to develop three-dimensional models are drawings and diagrams detailing the various units of production.
- You will carry out all the technical calculations for each project you will have to select the components and raw materials to be used in developing structures. You will also be expected to analyze the effectiveness of the final design as a structure.
- You will also have to supervise the manufacturing of engineered parts from assembly two the final interaction during production and installation.
- You will have to prepare documentation regarding the technical aspects of the project in accordance with ESKD and ESTD.
- As part of our team, you can participate in the installation, testing procedures as well as product commissioning and redesigning whenever necessary.
Requirements And Skills
- Higher education units on various technical sciences such as design and mechanical engineering as well as electrical engineering or robotics.
- At least two years’ worth of professional work experience.
- Vending equipment development knowledge and experience
- Basic skills and understanding relating to electrical engineering particularly circuit diagrams.
- Ample experience in the preparation and enactment of production strategies.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM: Solid Works, Inventor, etc.
- You also have to have ample knowledge of standards based on GOST and ESKD
- As an applicant, you must have the ability to read and understand various documentation relating to design.
- Lastly, you should have an innate desire to develop your skills, holier accuracy when it comes to design and engineering and become more diligent in your work.