ConsenSys is a leading firm in the technology of blockchain globally. Our team has been working on some of the best and innovative production implementations of blockchain in the world. ConsenSys is looking for a Delivery Lead to operate and build successful capabilities of delivery. Your role in this position requires a combination of offshore resource management, team building, complex problem solving, product management, process optimization, execution capabilities, etc. The successful candidate will work government and enterprise clients and helping them explore, discover and develop solutions for blockchain.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You’ll be a great creative thinker, work collaboratively whatever need to get the job
- You’re responsible for hiring the scrum team and helping out for the pilot project.
- Respond as a first responder when something goes wrong and you are responsible for craft implement processes to decrease friction and help all team members.
- You’ll be a partner with external and internal parties for prioritizing and develop high potential products opportunity.
- Familiar with team building offshore and onshore resource management and execution of capabilities.
- Review customers plan and orders and coordinate with delivery activities.
- Build a productive and positive relationship with customers.
- You’re responsible for trouble and analyze delivery issues.
Requirements and Skills
- Resource management and coordination, the hiring of the technical delivery team.
- Smoothly run the day to day operations and deliveries, including resource career path, on-boarding, and operational reporting.
- Project implementation experience of Blockchainl/DLT- ideally Ethereum based.
- Experience in delivery of enterprise blockchain projects.
- Hands on experience in program management in an agile delivery environment like PM tools and comma develops and methods.
- Experience in the technology industry (Fintech products/Tech Startups/Microsoft/Google etc.).
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and set expectations actively.
- Having the skill to run and hired offshore teams.
- Previous working experience with any global team.