The associate will carry out transactions, offer exceptional services, and create the best customer experiences. The associate should understand the needs of the customers and find out the best opportunities to advance TDCT services and products to customers. The Customer service Associate will also address product concerns and issues positively and professionally.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Go for training to increase knowledge of the company products and improve customer service skills.
- Resolve all customer concerns and issues positively
- Update customer data in the system as required
- Point out customer needs
- Keep all information confidential
- Offer excellent customer service all the time
- Forward customer inquiries to the relevant departments
- Contact the customers and provide them with feedback about their inquiries
- Ensure that the area of receiving customers is attractive and professional
- Make sure that any problem is handled carefully
- Perform various transactions like withdrawals, deposits, and other account transactions accurately.
- Demonstrate leadership in customer service to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Offer a conducive, working environment
- Understand the needs of customers and offer advice on the best services or products, point out sales opportunities and direct the customers to the concerned department
- Ensure that the branch administration job is completed accurately in time
Requirements And Skills
- Excellent computer skills and MS Office
- Customer service experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to create rapport with the customers quickly.
- Ability to work in a team professionally
- Excellent data entry skills
- Reporting skills
- General consulting skills
- Product and service knowledge
- Customer and detail oriented
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with customers and other workers
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize customer needs