Blockchain, the world’s leading software-based platform for digital assets offers the best and largest cryptocurrency production and service transactions by creating and building safer and yet more open and accessible software programs for clients all thanks to our passion for coding and hope for a better financial future. At Blockchain, we are currently in need of and are searching for Counsel to join and assist our growing legal team.
Responsibilities and Duties
You, Will, Be Responsible For;
- Handling of all legal aspects of the company ranging from contract review and signing, through legal advice and priority presentation to cooperate governance-related issues and negotiations while still reporting to the head of legal.
- Management of client's face to face meetings to enable proper legal negotiations and agreements all on behalf of the company.
- Assessing all the legal options of the company in times of crisis and present them to the team and head of legal while recommending the best and more favorable in the interest of the company.
- Assisting in exercising legal action against any sort of legal threat against the company.
- Integrity is the major key that will get you working and even keep you working at Blockchain.
- A JD from an accredited Law school.
- A working experience at a senior Law firm(s) for about 2 to 4 years or working at an equivalent of an organization.
- The ability to work well under pressure while still delivering the required or even above the expected standard of results.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skill.
- Ability to work independently observe as much detail as necessary while working.
- Reliably strong-willed mind and analytical skills to be applied in all necessary cases.