We are looking for a topnotch, data-driven content marketer to head and serve as the voice for our company through writing. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, by coming up with high compelling content. Your content will educate existing users and attract new clients for the business.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Creating content that customers want and need to read
- Writing blog posts, e-books, website content, webinars, white papers and, videos to be posted on the company's website.
- Sharing content on the channels used by customers such as social media pages and all online platforms.
- Creating content that is SEO friendly and in the style and tone of the brand
- Create and maintain an active editorial calendar of appropriate content.
- Create content that engages users, increase organic traffic to drive lead generation.
- Coming up with creative marketing strategies and implementing them by disseminating content.
- Managing other teams of writers, data analysts, and illustrators.
- Be in control of the content marketing budget.
- Driving traffic and engagement with content that converts to sales and brand promotion.
- Develop a measurement framework for generating results of the content marketing activity to be used for future marketing campaigns.
- Build connections with the media and seek out chances for publication, media clips, and partnership. This will increase exposure and awareness of the brand.
Requirements and Skills
- BSc Degree in marketing or any other related field.
- Excellent communication both verbally and in written form.
- Have experience in email marketing.
- Data-driven and proficiency in social media analytics.
- Flexible with strong organizational and project planning skills.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Impeccable research skills.
- Meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in marketing automation software's in order to generate traffic.
- Having bonus skills such as HTML, Adobe creative Suite ad CSS is an added advantage.