The role of the communications director is to take in charge of the information between the public and the organization. Together with the communication team’s management, the communications director must determine the campaigns of public relations, the reputation of the company, and its marketing strategies.
As our company, the IOHK is growing and expanding, we are seeking for communications director who is confident and highly diligent to do the job. The successful candidate must be flexible enough as the role of communications director comes with huge responsibility and is responsible for the company’s public perception. Being the communications director here at IOHK means you are in the senior position in this company along with being the key role model. You will not just be a communications director but also a part of the agency of IOHK and involve in the team of Design, Marketing, Content, Communications, Media, and Design Development.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the publication of information including the company announcements, product website, etc.
- Able to build a strong relationship, trust, and work with different teams such as Content and Design teams together with external partners so that the release of information will be successful and coordinated.
- Between the internal teams and external partners, the successful applicant must act as the liaison point.
- Preemptive and crisis management planning.
- Make sure that all the information released are all in control.
- Manage media relations.
- Manage the budget of communications.
- Maintain an awareness of the company’s threats and risks.
- Cultivate a surrounding of alertness along with readiness.
Requirements & Skills
- Degree in Marketing, Communications or any similar field.
- Five to seven years of experience in the communications role or the like.
- Succinct, clear, and effective communication skills with the team members along with the senior management.
- Proficiency and awareness of communications technologies.
- Background in community or stakeholder engagement is a plus.
- Strong leadership is required.
- Experience in politics, communications, or journalism is desired.