LimeChain is looking for a Blockchain/Smart Contract Developer, the role of blockchain developer is to lead the project and complete it successfully. LimeChain is developing a world where decentralized and blockchain technologies play a vital role to transform society. As a blockchain developer you are responsible for supporting, designing, and implementing a distributable blockchain- based network. Your primary responsibility is to requirements, design blockchain technology for a certain business and its model, and launching and building of blockchain network. Working with LimeChain is a great opportunity to grow your skills in blockchain technology.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Well, understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum.
- Highly experienced in developing resilient and secure codes.
- Experience in working on highly automated DevOps and Agile projects.
- Expertise in collaborating with the User Interface developers.
- Experience in problem solving and incident resolutions in the production environment.
- Huge interest in the blockchain technology and can work in a space that is full of unknown, pivoting’s as need, being comfortable without knowing the end stages.
- Teamwork, initiative, flexibility, organizational and communication competencies.
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven developments is a plus point.
- Previous experience in full-stack development, specifically with Node, is a plus point.
- Experience on Ethereum smart contract development and written in Solidity is a plus point.
Requirements and Skills
- Familiar with large codebases.
- Strong development background in software technologies.
- Open-source projects working experience.
- Write codes with resiliency and security in mind.
- Familiar with DevOps and Agile frameworks.
- Assist in problem and incident resolution as appropriate.
- Familiar with cryptocurrencies.
- Familiar with P2P networks.
- Strong familiarity of the bitcoin-like blockchain.
- Knowledge of the concurrencies and writing safe and efficient multithreaded codes.
- Robust knowledge of C++11, SLT.
- Familiarity with QT Widgets Module.
- Experience in management is a bonus point.
- Pair programming expertise.
- Open source contribution is a bonus point.