In order to launch a secure token, Polymath brings together financial securities, smart contract developers to help issuers overcome technical and legal burdens related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. Polymath professional services team is looking to hire more Backend developers to join the team; this team is all about partnering and collaborating to deliver innovative solutions for our growing product suite.
Roles & Responsibility
- Design the security protocols for the network using modern technologies and methods.
- Develop Smart Contracts with our skilled developers.
- Interacting with our partners to develop a combined strategy to achieve Polymath’s mutual goals
- Adapting to the ever-changing environment of a fast-paced, agile startup;
- Producing clean and concise code and challenge it to be tested - you take pride in your work;
- You’re a meticulous developer looking for the opportunity able to contribute thoughts and ideas to the growth and improvement of this technology.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Should have experience of 3+ years’ experience as a back end developer. Experience in delivering complex technology,
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Have experience and interest to learn and understand about blockchain-based applications, Hyperledger and Ethereum
- Should possess in-depth knowledge and applicative sense of data structures
- Web development skill is an additional aspect of this job.
- Self-driven and comfortable with a very distributed and fast-paced startup environment.
- Excited by the possibility of coaching and mentoring junior developers.