Responsibilities and Duties
- You need to be able to provide safe and functional codes with high-quality.
- It will be preferable if you are someone who is extrovert and communicates easily.
- You have to be open to suggestions and always ready to collaborate.
- Service and keep the platform updated, but also add features when necessary.
- Improve your abilities and apply them in practice on the platform.
- Enjoy working with other web developers and work on your skills.
- Familiar with the software developing platforms such as GitHub.
- You need to know at least one programming language in order to do this job.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field.
- Experience with platforms such as Node.js and MongoDB, but also software development experience and understanding of servers.
- Previous experience with Open-Source policies and projects will be considered as an advantage.
- Familiarity with cryptographic security approaches and notions.
- You will need to understand security rules and how to apply them.
- Previous experience with cryptocurrencies and their development will be considered as a very valuable advantage.
- Have a constant desire to improve your knowledge and build on it.