Voice of Blockchain is a two-day conference for businesses which is going to take place at Venue SIX10 in Chicago. It will take place from 5th to 6th October, 2020.
The event is unique in its own way as it has a no-pitch event that aims to connect the blockchain ecosystem. They are currently offering three tracks that are designed to improve networking opportunities for the participants.
More About Voice of Blockchain
The Voice of Blockchain comes with three events in one. Also, each track will have 300+ attendees offering their own value.
- Enterprise → The track is all about maintaining and build your blockchain including Data Integrity, Healthcare, CyberSecurity, Payments, Real Estate, Credentialing, and others.
- Markets → The track is about considerations for a digital assets portfolio where there will be topics such as fund formation, compliance, derivatives, venture capital, exchanges, and others.
- Innovation → The track is about building a decentralized future where they will cover topics such as Privacy, Identity, AI, Social Impact, Web 3.0, Censorship, Free Open Source Software, and so on!
Right now, the agenda of the conference is not yet announced. So, if you want to learn more about it, then you can visit our events page. They will announce the agenda on 31/03/2020, agenda by 26/06/2020, and speaker applications by 15/05/2020.
They will offer quality curated content where each speaker will share their experience and knowledge with maximum impact.
There will four types of sessions including
Timeline for Voice of Blockchain 2020
The timeline for the Voice of Blockchain 2020 is as below.
- 31/03/2020 → Agenda Outline Announced
- 30/04/2020 → Presale Discount Ends
- 15/05/2020 → Last Call For Speakers
- 26/06/2020 → Full Schedule Published
- 10/07/2020 → Early Bird Discount Ends
- 31/08/2020 → Last Call For Company Ticket Packages
- 25/09/2020 → Last Call Pricing Begins
- Total attendees → 1000
- Enterprise → 300
- Innovation → 300
- Markets → 300
- Students → 100
The enterprise track will focus on the enterprise aspect of the market where the main focus will be on how to maintain and build the blockchain.
The attendees who can join include Enterprise Architect, CTO, Information Officer, Privacy Officer, Lead Project manager, Director of Training, Chief Revenue Officer and SVP
The topics and content that will be covered here include Data Integrity, Healthcare, Regulation, Payments, Management Services, Real Estate, Credentialing, Consortia, CyberSecurity, and others
The past companies that participated in the track include McDonald’s, Deloitte, Google, Mindshare, ConsenSys, Allstate, Cognizant, and so on!
The enterprise track will enable you to do network with enterprise peers for a whole two-days. You can also track your event success by getting into review detailed information. Finally, you will be able to stay ahead of the industry by learning about innovative projects.
The Markets track is all about understanding, maintaining, and considering digital assets where people from different spheres can attend including Investment Director, Portfolio Manager, Regulatory Compliance Analyst, VP of Technology, Head of Trading, Strategy Officer, Hedge Fund Director, and others!
The topics and content that will be covered in the Markets Track include Regulation, Custody, Market Dynamics, Fund Compliance, Brokerage, Risk Transfer, and more!
The past companies that participated include SEC, Fidelity, Federal Reserve Bank and others
At the Markets Track, you will be able to explore custody and fund formation. You will also be able to do deal flow and investment. Finally, you will be able to connect with industry leaders.
The last track is the Innovationtack which will focus on the innovation aspect of decentralized technology. The titles of attendees that can attend the innovation track include students, developers, startup foundations, activists, researchers, and more!
The topics and content that will be covered in the innovation track induce mechanism design, decentralization, identity, protocols, UI/UX, IoT, Protocols, and more!
The past companies will Factom, Gitcoin, MakerDAO, Spacechain, ConsenSys, Monero, Helium, OdinChain, and more!
At the event, you will be meet the leaders in the industry.
The ticket pricing for it are as below.
- Early Bird General Admission → $499, sales end on Jul 11, 2020
- General Admission → $999, sales end on Sept 26, 2020
- Last Call General Admission → $1249, sales start on Sep 26, 2020
- One Day General Admission → $499, sales end on Oct 6, 2020
- Early Bird Company 5-pack → $1349, sales end on Jul 11, 2020
- Early Bird Company 10-Pack → $2499, sales end on Jul 11, 2020
- Early Bird Company 20-Pack → $4499, sales end on Jul 11, 2020
- Company 5-Pack → $1999, sales start on Jul 11, 2020
- Company 10-Pack → $2999, sales start on Jul 11, 2020
- Company 20-Pack → $4999, sales start from Jul 11, 2020